– 1 cup of water.
– ½ cup of garlic cloves, peeled.
– 1 sprig of fresh thyme, chopped.
– ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
– 2 teaspoons of salt.
– Juice from 1 large lemon.
– ¼ cup of cider vinegar.
– ½ cup of olive oil.
– 2 lbs of boneless pork tenderloin, thinly sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds.
– In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and blanch the garlic for 3-4 minutes.
– Drain and then chop the garlic.
– In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, thyme, cayenne, salt, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
– Place the pork rounds in the marinade and marinate for about 5 hours.
– Preheat your grill to medium heat, then add the rounds.
– Turn once or twice, until cooked through.
– Serve hot.